Get End-To-End Manufacturing Solutions That Keep You Ahead of the Competition.
The manufacturing industry is driven by constant change. To survive, you must always be evolving. Register for Quality Expo to learn about the latest achievements in automatic gauging equipment, quality and testing, and quality assurance software. Learn about new solutions that can improve the efficiency of your factory floor. Discover advancements in manufacturing equipment and strategies that help you capture and retain clients.
Quality Expo is your destination to learn best practices. See the latest innovations in quality and testing. Gather insights, tips, and a deeper understanding of our industry that enables you to thrive in today’s bottom-line-focused economy.
Join business leaders, entrepreneurs, manufacturers, and suppliers to share solutions, collaborate, and begin relationships that help you design, manufacture, and deliver products faster, more efficiently, and more economically, so you stay ahead of the competition.
Make better buying decisions. Meet new suppliers. Make your capabilities stand out so you stand out. Passes and Pricing
One Exhibit Floor. Seven Powerful Expos.
Your Quality Expo pass gives you unlimited access to six additional manufacturing industry expos and more than 900 total suppliers on the same exhibit floor. Discover cutting-edge technologies, new materials, and state-of-the-art manufacturing process at Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) East, Atlantic Design & Manufacturing, EastPack, PLASTEC East, HBA Global, and ATX (Automation Technology) Expo.
No matter your focus area, everything, and everyone you need to design and manufacture products better, realize greater ROI, and grow your business is on the exhibit floor. Register now!
The Expo Is Just The Beginning
Upgrade to a Quality Expo Conference pass to expand and deepen your knowledge. Participate in three keynotes, powerful panel discussions, hands-on workshops, and deep-dive technical sessions that help you solve challenges and stimulate business.
Your Quality Expo Conference pass admits you to eight conference learning tracks covering topics such as medical design, packaging and Industry 4.0.
Discover how smart manufacturing processes are redefining every aspect of the manufacturing industry. From ideation to differentiating your product in the marketplace to the latest materials, your Quality Expo Conference pass gives you access to the information, insights, and data you need to improve your projects and lead in your sector.
Why You Must Register for Quality Expo Today!
Collaborate with top industry professionals.
- Participate in the largest, most important advanced manufacturing gathering on the East Coast.
- Network with more than 11,000 professionals from the industry’s leading companies.
- Experience unmatched access to inspirational keynote speakers.
- Collaborate with like-minded industry professionals at exciting networking activities.
- Exchange ideas and contact information at the new Round Table Discussions that could lead to your next career advancing collaboration.
Inspire Your Next Solution
- Every step in the advanced design & manufacturing process is here for you to see, demo, and experience.
- Discover new developments in design software, cyber security, wireless technology, and usability control.
- Explore the latest in materials, testing equipment, and interconnectivity.
Boost Your Career
- Head to the Center Stage Theater for more than 20 hours of free content right on the Expo floor.
- Upgrade to a full Conference pass to attend 3-days of information-filled tracks.
- Deepen your understanding with panel discussions, workshops, multiple product demonstrations, and more.
- Optimize your productivity. Your full Quality Expo Conference pass admits you to every learning track and training session, including tracks covering medical design, packaging, and Industry 4.0.
“A great place to meet vendors to talk about the services they offer; meeting people face-to-face is a good way to discuss ideas and provides better interaction than simply contacting over e-mail or telephone.”